Development Of Daily Living And Life Skills focuses on training the client to develop skills that can increase their ability to live independently, as well as participating in community activities. Such activities may include:
- Showering, toilet training and personal care
- Shopping for groceries and planning meals
- Perform household tasks such as clothes-washing and vacuuming
- Planning public transport journeys
- Develop problem-solving skills.
For more information get in touch with our friendly support staff! We’re based in Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast.